domingo, 7 de octubre de 2012

-because never too late to recover the lost time...


-because never too late to recover the lost time...
- Ö! ...really believe that?
-i am sure..... :/ you not?
-sometimes u.u ...only sometimes
-but nothing is impossible :S :)
-but I think that I'm on way to believe it  :S .. :)
-it´s so good :D ...you are very special to me...
-ahh...You also to my u.u
-and ...i miss you...really i miss you :(
-u.u I think that Sometimes I also miss you :$
-i am your man....you know? :/ :3 ..really u.u
-not be to say :$ u.u ..
- tell me that you are mine woman... ¿?
-I can't say it!!! ><! :( sorry! u.u
-why not?
-for that one day I was your woman,and I told you....BUT YOU HURT ME, AND LOST ME...and now I'm afraid...What could bequeath to pass ...If I return to do so ... 

 *-*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario